What data we collect and why we do it.
Our web address is: https://vegylove.com.
What personal data we collect and why
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter RGPD), Activate Nutrifarma SL (hereinafter Activate) highlights this Policy regarding the treatment and protection of personal information.
Information of the data controller
- Company name: Activar Nutrifarma SL
- Commercial Name: VegyLove
- Company Address: Calle Laurona 2B, Lliria, 46160, Valencia
- Official Data Protection Officer: Scherezade Lozano
- CIF / NIF: B98869464
- Phone Number: +34 961 154 111
- e-Mail: [email protected]
- Website Domain: vegylove.com
Area of application
This Policy will be applicable:
- To those who visit the Vegylove website, www.vegylove.com.
- To those who voluntarily communicate with VegyLove through email, chat or who fill in any of the data collection forms published on the website www.vegylove.com.
- Those who request information about VegyLove’s products and services or who request to participate in any of Vegylove’s commercial actions.
- To those who formalize a contractual relationship with VegyLove by contracting its products and services.
- To those who use any other service on the website that involves the communication of data to VegyLove or access to data by VegyLove for the provision of its services.
- To any others who, directly or indirectly, have given their express consent for their data to be processed by VegyLove for any of the purposes set out in this Policy.
The use of VegyLove products and services requires the express acceptance of this Policy. Vegylove warns that, except for the existence of a legally constituted representation, no user and / or client can use the identity of another person and communicate their personal data, so the data that you provide to VegyLove must be personal data, corresponding to their own identity, adequate, relevant, current, exact and true. In this sense, the user and / or client will be solely responsible for any direct or indirect damage caused to third parties or VegyLove by the use of data of another person or of their own data when they are false, erroneous, not current, inadequate or not relevant. Likewise, the user and / or client who communicates the personal data of a third party will be responsible for having obtained the corresponding authorization from the interested party, as well as its consequences in the opposite case. Similarly, the user and / or client who communicates personal data to VegyLove declares to be of legal age, in accordance with the provisions of Spanish legislation, otherwise refraining from providing data to Vegylove. Any data provided about a minor will require the consent or prior authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be considered responsible for the data provided by the minors in their care. This Policy will be of subsidiary application with respect to those other conditions that on the protection of personal data are established with a special character and are communicated, without limitation, through the registration forms, contracts and / or conditions of the particular services, being by both this Policy complementary to those mentioned in what is not expressly provided in them.
Purposes of the collection and processing of personal data
VegyLove, in its capacity as data controller, informs users of the existence of various treatments and files in which the personal data communicated to Vegylove are collected and stored. The purposes of said collection and processing of personal data are the following:
- In relation to the “cookies” that VegyLove uses when browsing through its web pages (www.vegylove.com), they are stored on the user’s terminal equipment (computer or mobile device) and collect information when visiting said web pages, with the purpose of improving their usability, knowing the browsing habits or needs of users to be able to adapt to them, as well as obtaining information for statistical purposes. In the case of those users who are already Vegylove customers, the information collected with the cookies will also serve to identify them when accessing the different tools that VegyLove makes available to manage the services. In any case, users can configure their browser, so that the reception of all or some of the cookies is disabled or blocked. The fact of not wishing to receive these cookies does not constitute an impediment to access the information on VegyLove’s websites, although the use of some services may be limited. If once consent has been granted for the reception of cookies, it is desired to withdraw it, those stored on the user’s computer must be eliminated, through the options of the different browsers.
- In the case of sending an email to VegyLove or a communication of personal data through any other means, such as a contact form, the purpose of the collection and processing of said data by VegyLove is the attention of inquiries and requests for information that arise about Vegylove products and services.
- In the case of sending an email to VegyLove related to your job offers, said data will be processed to participate in the personnel selection procedures.
- In the case of VegyLove forms that the interested parties fill out to participate in any of Vegylove’s commercial actions, the purpose will be to enable such participation, as well as the sending of commercial and advertising communications about Vegylove services, unless the interested party Expressly state your opposition at the same time that your data is collected. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the interested party may modify his decision at any time, as many times as he wishes, through the means provided by VegyLove for this purpose.
- When contracting the services offered by Vegylove, only those personal data that are necessary to establish the contractual relationship and enable the provision of services and their remuneration by customers will be collected, said data being collected and processed with the following purposes:
- The main purpose will be to maintain the contractual relationship established with the client, in accordance with the nature and characteristics of the services or products contracted, by contacting VegyLove with the client through the e-mail, telephone or other address. means indicated by the latter.
- For sending documentation and information related to the contracted services, as well as for sending commercial and advertising communications about them or other similar ones by Vegylove, through postal mail, e-mail, telephone, SMS or other means indicated by the client, unless he expressly expresses his opposition at the time of contracting. Regardless of whether the client had chosen to receive commercial information from Vegylove or not, the client may modify his decision at any time, as many times as he wishes, through the specific section available for this in his Client Area or the email [email protected]
- For the maintenance of historical records of business relationships during the legally established periods.
- In those cases in which VegyLove must access and / or process personal data for which the client has the status of data controller or processor, VegyLove will process said data as data controller in accordance with the provisions of article 28 of the RGPD and in accordance with what is indicated in the section called “Vegylove as data controller”, included in this Policy.
- In compliance with the provisions of Law 25/2007, of October 18, on the conservation of data related to electronic communications and public communications networks, VegyLove informs the user that it will proceed to retain and conserve certain traffic data generated during the development of communications, as well as, where appropriate, to communicate said data to the competent bodies provided that the legal circumstances provided for in said Law concur.
- For all those other purposes, which are expressly included in the Specific Conditions that are applicable to the corresponding product or service contracted by the client and expressly accepted by the client.
Period of conservation of personal data
VegyLove will keep personal data for the time strictly necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes detailed above. VegyLove may keep said data duly blocked during the period in which responsibilities may arise from its relationship with the client.
In the case of the data subject to conservation due to Law 25/2007, of October 18, on the conservation of data related to electronic communications and public communications networks, the period of conservation of the same will be detailed in said regulations.
Recipients of personal data
The recipients of the personal data collected by VegyLove will be the following:
- VegyLove’s own employees in the performance of their duties.
- VegyLove providers involved in the provision of services, in the event that this is necessary for the provision of the same.
- The judicial or administrative bodies, as well as the State Security Forces and Bodies, in the event that VegyLove is required in accordance with current legislation to provide information related to its clients and their services.
- Any others that due to the nature of the service must access the data provided with it, as detailed in the Specific Conditions that are applicable to the corresponding product or service contracted by the client and expressly accepted by the client.
User rights and exercise of the same
Users may exercise the following rights recognized by the RGPD at any time:
- Right of access. Users have the right to obtain from VegyLove information about whether personal data concerning them is being processed, to access them and to obtain information about the treatment carried out.
- Right to obtain a copy of your personal data.
- Right of rectification. Users have the right to have VegyLove rectify their personal data in the event that they are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of deletion. Users have the right to proceed to the deletion of the data when they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were provided or when the rest of the legally foreseen circumstances concur.
- Right to limit treatment. Users have the right to request a limitation in the processing of their personal data, so that the processing operations that should correspond in each case are not applied to them, in those cases provided for in art. 18 of the RGPD.
- Right to portability. Users have the right to receive the personal data that concerns them in a structured format, as long as said data concerns exclusively the user and has been provided by the user.
Users may exercise said rights in the following ways:
- If they are registered clients on the Vegylove website, users will be able to check their personal data at any time by emailing us through any email or form on www.vegylove.com.
- Whether they are VegyLove clients or not, users may exercise their rights by sending a communication by e-mail to the address [email protected] or by sending a request accompanied by their D.N.I. or document valid in law that proves your identity, addressed to Compañía Activate Nutrifarma SL Calle Laurona 2B, 46160 Lliria, Valencia, to the attention of the Customer Service Department, specifying the right they wish to exercise.
In cases of manifestly unfounded or excessive requests due to their repetitive nature, VegyLove reserves the right to charge a fee for the resulting administrative costs or the right to refuse to act with respect to them, in accordance with the provisions of art. 12.5 GDPR.
Users and / or clients may contact the corresponding local control authority if they consider that the treatment carried out regarding their personal data has not been carried out in accordance with current legislation. The data protection control authority in Spain is the Spanish Data Protection Agency, whose contact details are available on its website, specifically at http://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/CanalDelCiudadano/contacteciudadano/index-ides-idphp.php.
International data transfers
In those VegyLove products and services in which international transfers are required to enable the provision of the same, said circumstance will be included in the Specific Conditions that apply to the corresponding product or service contracted by the client and expressly accepted by this prior to them.
Vegylove as processor
In accordance with article 28 RGPD and corresponding ones, VegyLove will process the personal data with respect to which the client will hold the condition of person in charge or in charge of the treatment, when this is necessary for the adequate provision of the contracted services. In this case, VegyLove will act as the person in charge of the treatment, in accordance with the terms indicated below:
- Vegylove will only process the data in accordance with the instructions of the client responsible or in charge of the treatment, not using them for a purpose other than that contained in this Data Protection Policy and / or in the contractual conditions that are applicable.
- Once the provision of the services that motivate the processing of personal data has been completed, these will be destroyed, as well as any support or documents that contain any personal data or any type of information that has been generated during, for and / or for the provision of the services subject to the corresponding Conditions. Notwithstanding the foregoing, VegyLove may keep the aforementioned data duly blocked during the period in which responsibilities may arise from its relationship with the client.
- In the event that VegyLove uses the data for another purpose or communicates or uses them in breach of this Data Protection Policy and / or the corresponding Conditions of Service, it will also be considered responsible for the treatment.
- Vegylove is obliged, in accordance with article 28 of the RGPD, to maintain due professional secrecy regarding the personal data that it must access and / or process in order to comply in each case with the purpose of the Terms of Service that they are applicable, both during and after the termination of the same, agreeing to use said information only for the intended purpose in each case and to demand the same level of commitment from any person within your organization who participates in any phase of the treatment of personal data responsibility of the client.
- In accordance with the provisions of the RGPD, the following rules will apply in relation to the form and modalities of access to data for the provision of services:
- In the event that VegyLove must access the treatment resources located at the client’s facilities, the client will be responsible for establishing and implementing the security policy and measures, as well as communicating them to Vegylove, who undertakes to respect and demand them. its compliance to the people of your organization who participate in the provision of services.
- When the service is provided by VegyLove in its own premises, VegyLove will collect in its Activity Log the circumstances relating to the processing of data in the terms required by the RGPD, including the security measures corresponding to such processing.
- The access and / or treatment of the data by Vegylove, without prejudice to the specific legal or regulatory provisions in force that may be applicable in each case or those that Vegylove adopts on its own initiative, will be subject to the necessary security measures to:
- Guarantee the confidentiality, integrity, availability and permanent resilience of the treatment systems and services.
- Restore availability and access to personal data quickly, in the event of a physical or technical incident.
- Verify, evaluate and assess, on a regular basis, the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures implemented to guarantee the security of the treatment.
- Pseudonymize and encrypt personal data, if applicable.
- The client authorizes Vegylove, in its capacity as data controller, to subcontract with third parties, in the name and on behalf of the client, storage services, custody of backup copies of data and security, and those that are necessary to enable the provision of the contracted services, respecting in any case the obligations imposed by the RGPD and its implementing regulations. At any time, the client may contact VegyLove to find out the identity of the subcontracted entities for the provision of the indicated services, which will act in accordance with the terms provided in this document and prior formalization with VegyLove of a data processing contract according to art. 28.4 of the RGPD.
- The client authorizes VegyLove to carry out the actions indicated below, whenever they are necessary for the execution of the provision of services. Said authorization is limited to the action / s necessary for the provision of each service and with a maximum duration linked to the validity of the applicable contractual conditions:
- To carry out the processing of personal data on portable devices only by users or user profiles assigned to the provision of services.
- To carry out the treatment outside the premises of the client or Vegylove, only by users or user profiles assigned to the provision of services.
- The entry and exit of the supports and documents containing personal data, including those included and / or attached to an email, outside the premises under the control of the client responsible for the treatment.
- The execution of the data recovery procedures that VegyLove is obliged to carry out.
- Vegylove is not responsible for the breach of the obligations derived from the RGPD or the corresponding regulations on data protection by the user and / or client in what corresponds to their activity and that is related to the execution of the contract or business relationships linking you to Vegylove. Each party must face the responsibility that derives from its own breach of contractual obligations and of the regulations itself.